Star Trek IV - Score

If your music is missing a part put out a request here. Please remember that photocopying music is always illegal so get the appropriate permission first
njh
Site Admin

Star Trek IV - Score

Post by njh »

All:

I know this is a long shot, but it’s worth trying.

This Saturday will be the annual brass band festival in Gettysburg. I had planned to perform Goff Richard’s excellent selection “The James Bond Collection” with the Rockville Brass Band, however upon hearing of the death of Darrol Barry I decided for a last-minute switch so we’re going to perform his arrangement of the theme music from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home. We had a rehearsal on it last night, all is ready except the score has gone missing. I know it needs a lot of stars in alignment – but I’m asking if you have a copy of the score. If you’ll be there on Saturday it’ll be fine to lend it to me, if not a scanned copy would be great. I know it’s short notice and it assumes you’ll have the music, have a chance to visit your library and have the time to scan it in for me to be able to print it out for myself on Friday evening (EDT). If you can help I would appreciate it muchly.

Thanks.

-Nigel
Nigel Horne. Arranger, Clinician, Composer, Typesetter.
NJH Music, Laurel, MD. ICQ#20252325 twitter: @nigelhorne
njh@bandsman.co.uk https://www.bandsman.co.uk